Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Monaghan Family

The Monaghan's have hired me to take photos for them, a few times over the last couple of years. Every time I have done a shoot with them, it has been interesting. Not bad, interesting, but Declan interesting.

Bob, Jennifer and Tessa are the quiet ones in the family.... and then there is Declan. This young man is such a ham!! Always laughing, making faces and sometimes making me laugh so hard that I probably missed a few good photo ops!

And now I would like to introduce you to the 'funny-ham-bone' himself........ Declan!!!!




Tessa is such a beautiful young lady. She was an absolute dream to shoot. She was more than willing to do anything I asked...even to be thrown in the pool!!

Here is the one and only 'dream-to-shoot' Tessa!!!




And of course we had to get brother and sister together!!



Bob and Jennifer had just put their pool in this past summer. They have such a beautiful home and yard, and, as they should be, are very proud of it.





Now this was one of the last pictures I had taken before the kids got thrown into the pool. Not long after, the kids ended up 'pushing' Bob and Jennifer into the pool. How much fun is that!!??? Something every kid wants to do to their parents.


After Jennifer was in the pool, soaking wet, the kids said "mom never gets her hair wet!!" Well, Tessa and Declan, here is proof that your mom does get her hair wet!


Thank you once again, Bob, Jennifer, Tessa and Declan. I always enjoy photographing you.

No comments: