Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Uncle Dan's Cool Rides

So, as I was editing away this evening, I got thinking about my Uncle Dan's cool rides. He has a cool looking truck and car and I had taken a few pictures for him. Now, mind you, this was way back on Father's Day weekend and since he would not know what to do with a CD of the pictures, I decided to make him prints as well.
Ok, so, life gets busy, especially with kids and I have gotten the prints made but they are still here on my desk, staring at me. Needless to say, it has now been a few months and poor Uncle Dan still has not seen any pictures. Writing this blog may not do much better, unless my cousins or my aunt, show him this. If the guy could not make prints with a CD, we sure as hell know he wouldn't know how to find my blog!!

These are just a few funky ones that I wanted to share. (don't worry Dan..there are some regular ones on your CD...I mean prints..ha ha!)






I imagine a few of these would look good in a man cave or garage....or my little guys bedroom!!






Thanks for your patience, Uncle Dan. Your CD and prints will be in the mail next week. Promise!!
Love your favorite neice. ;)

No comments: