Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Megan and Justin

Megan and Justin.

What a wonderful couple.

Megan is quiet and soft spoken and Justin has this deep serene voice that just makes you want to hug him. These two are from Abbotsford and decided to get married at a place they absolutely love...Megan's great aunt's house. This property took my breath away. It is literally in the middle of the mission, but you cannot hear or see any traffic and you get just a little peek of the next door neighbours. Very private and very beautiful. I could totally understand why they wanted to get married there.

Megan and Justin kept telling me that they 'just wanted one good picture'. Maybe this is it....?



Or maybe this one??


Or how about this one?


Megan says she doesn't like her smile...I am sure everyone would agree with me....her smile is amazing!




A very special friend of mine, by the name of Shaun Bos, helped me with this wedding. She is a very talented photographer and took some beautiful ring shots. (as well as many other photos but no room or time on this post!)



Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day, Megan and Justin. I hope that we got 'just one good picture' for you. Shaun...THANK YOU! I am so very glad you are my friend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My absolute pleasure, Kari!

ps. You're quick ~ you've got this blogging thing down!!