Friday, August 27, 2010

Kayla Maternity

So, I just want you to know that I am quite enjoying this blogging thing. My good friend Jason Frank tried to get me to start blogging a few years ago but I kept giving him one excuse after another. I have no idea why, but I guess I just wasn't ready. Now I am! Jay, thank you so much for being so patient with me. You are my rock.

Now on to the lovely Kayla, pregnant with my last post, baby Liam. Maternity and newborn/baby shoots are really new to me, but I sure do enjoy them. How could I not, when you have models like these two?! They were up for anything and when I was taking a little too long to set up the shot, they never complained one bit! And it was HOT! Shade or no shade, when you are pregnant, you are a walking furnace.





Kayla and Robert...thank you once again. You two were so patient with me! Enjoy that beautiful baby boy!

No comments: