Friday, August 27, 2010

The Bottomley Family


This family is amazing! They have SO much fun!!



I shot some photos for this family a couple of years ago and when they had contacted me to do some more, I was super excited!! The 2 things I remembered most about this family was how good looking they all were and how much they smiled! I just kept thinking how much fun Christmas would be at their house.



I just have one boy...I am not sure how Marilyn did it. Twins first and then she wanted two MORE???
They should have called her Crazy Marilyn. Whatever they did to raise those boys, they did it right, that's for sure!!



What do good looking people make? Darn adorable kids!







Here's proof of the fun.



This picture literally made me laugh out loud. It was near the end of the shoot and I asked them to make faces. Check out the baby...she is only 10 months old. :)


Thank you Bottomley family! I will take your pictures anytime or anywhere..that is a promise!

3 comments:

Jess said...

No kidding that's one hot family!
Awesome photos Kari!

Candice said...

Kari, thank you sooooo much! These pics are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest! Thank You, thank You!

Unknown said...

Kari, you did a great job co-ordinating our crazy family! Thanks for your patience. It was so much fun!