Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Liam

I met Kayla and Robert when they were picking up my free change table.They are such a sweet young couple and after we got talking, realized that I had met Kayla when she was younger and knew her grandparents! People give me a hard time about talking alot, but how else do you find out information like that??!! Not everyone would have. :)

I did shoot some maternity photos of them as well, but I just couldn't resist posting the baby ones first.

And introducing....baby Liam!!







A little Pink Floyd...and yes, those are records!


Kayla, Robert and Liam.


Liam was such a good baby...a dream to shoot, really. His eyes were wide open and he only cried just a little bit! Thanks Kayla, Robert and Liam. Let's do this again!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love these pics. What gorgeous couple! The last two pics are my favorite! Awesome!

twinkle said...

Very nice Work Kari...