Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Melissa and Trevor's Wedding

Wow!! It has been too long since I have blogged last. Whew! It has been an amazing busy, busy few months! For those of you who do not know, I work full time at an outside job, do the photography thing AND am a Mom to two beautiful kids. Kate is 4 and Scott who is 2. We are also expecting our 3rd baby in April. So....I like to think I have an excuse why it has been so long since I have blogged!!

During the last few busy months I have shot engagements, babies, families and a wedding. So please be patient with me as the next few weeks go on because there will be a mixture of everything.

On to the wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!

Since Melissa and Trevor were getting married at a destination wedding, the photographer was included, but they still asked me if I would mind taking photos as well. Of course I said yes!! If you don't remember from my previous post Melissa and Trevor's Engagement, Melissa is my cousin, so I was once again completely honored to have been asked.

Here are some of the photos....

Do you think this guy looks like a proud Dad?? I would say so.


The kiss....


Wonderful light!!


 



 



  Having a little fun!! ( I did steal this idea from another photographer.....amazing idea if-I-do-say-so-myself!)






Melissa and some yoga moves...just for all her Yogi friends!!




My Dad and my daughter Kate. AKA-Dancing Partner's.


There is just something about this picture....



Last but not least...Melissa's other love of her life. Her handsome nephew Tristan.


Thanks to Trevor and Melissa!! I had such an amazing time!!

No comments: